Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 3, 2014

Business operation in Au Lac do Brazil II restaurant


Let to complete this assignment I must also many people.
 Firstly, I would like to thank Mrs. Que Nhung who tireless help and support for me to throughout this study.
The next must also thank teachers of Hanoi tourism and commercial college, especially Ngo Thi Thanh, my form teacher help me for two years
Finally, I would like to thank managing director and all staff of Au Lac do Brazil II restaurant help me study  real situation of restaurant let me complete this assignment.

Thank you very much.


Nowadays, business is important for development of a country. I think if a country did not have business they would not develop. One of the kind of most effective business is restaurant business.
 Before our country is poor everyone want to have enough rice to eat, clothes to wear, but today we live in a developing country, is a member of WTO. Everyone have more income so they think to travel, relax, eating specials of country in the world.
So many European restaurants, Chinese restaurant, French restaurant were found. It encourage developing economic of country. Let to know exactly about its important, I chose this topic.
I would like to study about restaurant business operation. Especially, business operation in Au Lac do Brazil II restaurant. I want to study their weakness, strong. Let found out method to help company more develop.
Let to complete this assignment, I used many methods such as statistic, scientific, analysis.


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét